Illustration and typography is not typically associated with each other. They each evoke a robust and separate visual statement concerning their own style. Can this type (as a figure of speech) of illustration be regarded as illustration? Or, on the flip side, can the art of typography, mixed in with illustration be considered as typography?
If you are an illustrator or a typographer, you will probably each have your opinion. For us, its a match made in heaven. The combination of the two design styles creates something unique, and it demonstrates that art has no boundaries, and ultimately will create something beautiful.
We showcase 35 beautiful illustrations of typography, or, if you like, typographical illustrations.
The Complete Toolbox for Designers
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Print & Web Templates, Actions, Brushes, Mockups & Much More!
- A Beautiful Collection of Braun Inspired Concept Illustrations
- Freebie: Valentine’s Day Vector Pack
- 45 Inspirational Examples of Typography in the Wild
- 70 Examples of Beautiful Typography in Print Ads
- 30 Beautifully Colorful Typographic Book Cover Designs
- An Epic ‘Journey to the Center of the Earth’ Illustration
- Typography as Art
- Hilarious and Clever Illustrations of Common Phrases