Designers often use the color red when they want to grab the audience”s attention. It’s often used express energy, love, passion and danger – think warning labels, aggression, blood, violence and traditional portrayals of “the devil”.
On the flip side, and with a softer tone, it is also the color of the Red Cross and the color of the heart. These are the basic symbolic meanings of this most primary of colors.
There are both benefits and risks in using the color red in logo design. Red is bold – it can lift your logo to the sky – however, if it”s not used correctly can desperately fail your project. The logos below use red effectively, but there are many examples out there where it”s not applied well, so beware!
These 50 red logos below have been either selected for their innovative use of the color red or because they are simply inspirational and happen to use the color red effectively.
Red Curtain Logo
Abbotsford Convent Logo
Samuel Saintil Photography
Ajua un Copil
Harvard Innovation Logo
Camden Baq and Paper
ast West Partners
O Chateau Wine Logo
Kitchener wine cabinets
- 25 Inspiring Logo Design Examples for Photographers
- 30 Creative Examples of Symmetry in Logo Design
- 25 Elegant Examples of Monograms in Logo Design
- 50 Simplistic & Minimal Fashion Label Logo Designs
- 25 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Flat Logo Design
- 40 Examples of Clever Typography in Logo Design
- 20 Inspiring Examples of Sketching in Logo Design
- 50 Simple, Yet Highly Effective Logo Designs