Construction businesses, building companies and architects may target consumers (B2C) or businesses (B2B) – in both cases, trust/reputation is important and the sale size is often large so building a brand and investing in a good logo makes sense.
In this gallery, we showcase 30 strong examples of construction/architecture/building related logo designs, categorized by color. We found bold colors (particularly red, brown, blacks, yellow) are particularly popular with construction companies while there’s a trend towards blues and greens for companies trying to position themselves as environmentally friendly.
The 31 examples of construction logos below are bold, creative, clean and, hopefully, a useful source of inspiration for owners of construction businesses and logo designers.
Red / Brown Construction Logos
Orange / Yellow Construction Logos
Green Construction Logos
Blue Construction Logos
Black / Grey Construction Logos
- 25 Inspiring Examples of Sketching in Logo Design
- 50 Simplistic & Minimal Fashion Label Logo Designs
- 25 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Flat Logo Design
- 30 Fantastic Restaurant Logo Designs for Inspiration
- 40 Examples of Clever Typography in Logo Design
- 25 Inspiring Logo Design Examples for Photographers
- 25 Inspiring & Elegant Examples of Monograms in Logo Design
- 30 Creative Examples of Symmetry in Logo Design