A restaurant website is the best way for potential customers to find out about your restaurant. Once you get your website up and running, potential customers can see what type of cuisine you specialize in, see the meals and dishes you offer, as well as get a feel for the atmosphere in your restaurant.
What’s more, customers can often make a reservation right on your restaurant website and leave reviews which helps other customers with their decision to stop by and try your meals.
If you’re wondering what your restaurant website should look like or what features it should have, you’re in the right place. Below, you’ll find examples of beautiful restaurant and food websites that you can use for inspiration.
The Web Designer Toolbox
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Web Templates, Themes, Plugins & Design Assets
More Web Design Inspiration: Business & Corporate, Clean Web Design, eCommerce, Creative Portfolio, Design Agency, Minimal, Non-Profit & Charity, One-Page, Parallax Scrolling, Photographer Portfolio & Symmetry.
Sumi Restaurant (Web Template)
Mosher Restaurant (Web Template)
Tasty Restaurant (Web Template)
Delice Food & Restaurant (Web Template)
Plato Restaurant (Web Template)
Steak In Restaurant & Cafe (Web Template)
As you can see from examples above, restaurant and food websites have a few features in common: beautiful, large images that showcase not only the dishes but the interior of your restaurant, menu lists with pricing information, and the ability to make a reservation online. Some of them even include their business hours as well as a map of their location. Use the examples above as a guidance as to what should a restaurant website include and as an inspiration for your design.
- A Touch of Neon in Web Design: Using Color to Draw a User’s Attention
- A Collection of Inspiring Sitemaps and User Flow Maps
- Shining Examples of the Flashlight Effect Web Design Trend
- 25 Login & Registration Forms with Creative Designs
- 10 Inspiring Examples of UI Style Guide Design
- How Ultra-Thin Lines in Web Design Can Create an Impact
- A Showcase of Websites That Have Been Inspired by Wireframes
- Bringing the Curtain Effect to Your Website with These Snippets