A restaurant website is the best way for potential customers to find out about your restaurant. Once you get your website up and running, potential customers can see what type of cuisine you specialize in, see the meals and dishes you offer, as well as get a feel for the atmosphere in your restaurant.
What’s more, customers can often make a reservation right on your restaurant website and leave reviews which helps other customers with their decision to stop by and try your meals.
If you’re wondering what your restaurant website should look like or what features it should have, you’re in the right place. Below, you’ll find examples of beautiful restaurant and food websites that you can use for inspiration.
More Web Design Inspiration: Business & Corporate, Clean Web Design, eCommerce, Creative Portfolio, Design Agency, Minimal, Non-Profit & Charity, One-Page, Parallax Scrolling, Photographer Portfolio & Symmetry.
Sumi Restaurant (Web Template)
Mosher Restaurant (Web Template)
Tasty Restaurant (Web Template)
Delice Food & Restaurant (Web Template)
Plato Restaurant (Web Template)
Steak In Restaurant & Cafe (Web Template)
As you can see from examples above, restaurant and food websites have a few features in common: beautiful, large images that showcase not only the dishes but the interior of your restaurant, menu lists with pricing information, and the ability to make a reservation online. Some of them even include their business hours as well as a map of their location. Use the examples above as a guidance as to what should a restaurant website include and as an inspiration for your design.
- 20 Sport Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 50 Beautiful Examples of Minimalism in Modern Web Design
- The 10 Best Free Food & Restaurant WordPress Themes
- 20 Creative Examples of Pricing Page Web Layouts for Inspiration
- 50 Creative Examples of 404 Pages in Web Design
- The Tiny Short Animation Trend in Web Design
- 15 Inspiring Examples of Subtly Animated Logos in Web Design