Building a personal connection with your audience is one small step towards a mutually trusting relationship. If you provide services through your company or design studio, a nice treat for visitors is finding a team page on your website. They get to learn a bit about your culture, discover who runs your company, and which designers or developers will be working on their projects.
In this collection, we highlight some examples of beautifully designed and well-structured about and employee team pages. Some teams involve a small number of employees (between two to four people), while others, slightly larger. There are design styles for structuring any company regardless of size. These sites provide an inspiring starting point for brainstorming your own company team page layout.
You might also like: 10 Free Design Agency Web Templates for Photoshop.
- 30 Beautifully Designed Agency Websites for Inspiration
- The Essential Elements for Building a Design Agency Website
- 20 Sport Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 50 Beautiful Examples of Minimalism in Modern Web Design
- 20 Creative Examples of Pricing Page Web Layouts for Inspiration
- 50 Creative Examples of 404 Pages in Web Design
- The Tiny Short Animation Trend in Web Design