Building a personal connection with your audience is one small step towards a mutual trusting relationship. If you provide services through your company or design studio, a nice treat for visitors is finding a team page on your website. They get to know a bit about who runs the company and who else is working on projects.
In this showcase I want to demonstrate examples of well-defined employee team pages. Some teams involve small numbers of 2-4 people while others range beyond 10 or 20. There are design styles for structuring any company regardless of size. These ideas provide an excellent starting point for brainstorming your own company team page layout.
Third Floor Design
Jonjo I’Neill Racing
Create Digital Media
Duke Innovation Design Agency
- A Touch of Neon in Web Design: Using Color to Draw a User’s Attention
- A Collection of Inspiring Sitemaps and User Flow Maps
- Shining Examples of the Flashlight Effect Web Design Trend
- 25 Login & Registration Forms with Creative Designs
- 10 Inspiring Examples of UI Style Guide Design
- How Ultra-Thin Lines in Web Design Can Create an Impact
- A Showcase of Websites That Have Been Inspired by Wireframes
- Bringing the Curtain Effect to Your Website with These Snippets