Building a personal connection with your audience is one small step towards a mutual trusting relationship. If you provide services through your company or design studio, a nice treat for visitors is finding a team page on your website. They get to know a bit about who runs the company and who else is working on projects.
In this showcase I want to demonstrate examples of well-defined employee team pages. Some teams involve small numbers of 2-4 people while others range beyond 10 or 20. There are design styles for structuring any company regardless of size. These ideas provide an excellent starting point for brainstorming your own company team page layout.
Third Floor Design
Jonjo I’Neill Racing
Create Digital Media
Duke Innovation Design Agency
- 15 Non-Profit & Charity Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 14 Beautiful Examples of Magazine Layouts in Web Design
- 50 Inspirational & Creative Personal Portfolio Websites
- 12 Stunning Examples of Text Distortion Effects in Web Design
- Embracing Competency and Letting Go of Design Perfection
- 8 Stunning Examples of CSS Blend Mode in Action
- 20 Inspiring Examples of the Parallax Scrolling Effect in Web Design
- 10 Inspiring Examples of UI Style Guide Design