Building a personal connection with your audience is one small step towards a mutual trusting relationship. If you provide services through your company or design studio, a nice treat for visitors is finding a team page on your website. They get to know a bit about who runs the company and who else is working on projects.
In this showcase I want to demonstrate examples of well-defined employee team pages. Some teams involve small numbers of 2-4 people while others range beyond 10 or 20. There are design styles for structuring any company regardless of size. These ideas provide an excellent starting point for brainstorming your own company team page layout.
The Complete Toolbox for Web Designers
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Web Templates, Themes, Plugins & Design Assets
Third Floor Design
Jonjo I’Neill Racing
Create Digital Media
Duke Innovation Design Agency
- Using ‘Spotty’ Backgrounds in Web Design to Grab Attention
- The Tiny Short Animation Trend in Web Design
- Add Cool Effects with CSS Blend Mode
- The Design Trend of Utilizing Monochrome Colors in Hero Areas
- Adding Warmth and Personality to Websites with Human Illustrations
- Harnessing Liquid Effects in Web Design
- 12 Stunning Retro Neon Effects in Web Design
- Boom! Examining Explosions in Web Design