Building a personal connection with your audience is one small step towards a mutual trusting relationship. If you provide services through your company or design studio, a nice treat for visitors is finding a team page on your website. They get to know a bit about who runs the company and who else is working on projects.
In this showcase I want to demonstrate examples of well-defined employee team pages. Some teams involve small numbers of 2-4 people while others range beyond 10 or 20. There are design styles for structuring any company regardless of size. These ideas provide an excellent starting point for brainstorming your own company team page layout.
Third Floor Design
Jonjo I’Neill Racing
Create Digital Media
Duke Innovation Design Agency
- Using Images to Enhance the CSS Hover Effect
- Out of the Way: Corner Navigation in Web Design
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Illustration in Web Design
- The Beauty of Ultra-Minimal Web Design
- How Close-Up Portraits Bring Humanity to Web Design
- 8 Fantastic Examples of Isometric Illustrations in Web Design
- Using ‘Spotty’ Backgrounds in Web Design to Grab Attention
- 20 Creative Examples of Pricing Page Web Layouts for Inspiration